As coffee lovers ourselves, we decided to fill this year’s holiday gift guide with our favourite items or things that are on our wish lists.
- Doi Chaang Wild Civet Coffee – Cup notes of macadamia nut, milk chocolate & lemon. The rarest coffee in the world can be purchased for $5.00 off until Christmas! Use code “civetlove” at checkout.
- Brew Better Coffee at Home – The perfect book for both the beginner and the home-brew nerd. Bonus: Looks great on the coffee table.
- KeepCup – The KeepCup is a favourite around the office. Not only are you gifting a stylish, practical mug, you’re keeping takeout cups out of the landfills!
- Doi Chaang “Warm the Moment” Diner Mug – This heavy-duty, cosy diner mug is only $12.99. Perfect for the ethical coffee lover (or tea drinker!).
- Aerobie Aeropress – We brew Buzzin’ with this every morning. Compact, affordable, and brews one mean cup of coffee.
- Airscape Coffee Container – Having fresh beans is essential to brewing great tasting coffee. We use Airscapes in the office to make sure our beans stay as fresh as possible for as long as possible!
- Hopwired – This is an event we definitely won’t be missing. Gift tickets to Hopwired coffee and coffee beer festival, happening in February!
- Baratza Encore Grinder – Lauded by coffee experts as THE go-to entry level grinder for those brewing coffee at home – and one of our personal favourites.